dimarts, 8 de maig del 2012

American Reunion

Last Sunday my friends and I went to the cinema to wath the new film of American Pie series. The title of the film is "American Reunion".

The film was a succes for everyone. For me was the best comedy film that I watch  so far. The cinema was filled to the top. I and my friends (we was 6) we have settled in the last row because there were much people. 
At first, when we take the TEISA we arribed late to go to the cinema. But finally we arribed to the OCINE of Girona. There we found a terrible queue. 


Finally we get enter to the room and we watched the film. When finished the film we went to a restaurant that is next to the Alveiz cinema. When we finished the sopar we have ran to get the TEISA. Finally we arribed in Banyoles and we went to our houses.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada