dimarts, 7 de febrer del 2012

Writing unit 4: Clean our beach

I'm writing because I was at the beach
with some friends last weekend and the
amount of rubbish which we found there was
unbelievable. This photo shows the bottles,
cans and other rubbish which we found we found.

I think are one or two reasons for this.
Firstly, people aren't responsible enough,
so perhaps we need a few signs or people
who patrol the beach. Secondly, there aren't
enough bins, so I think we need more.

We must do something about this situation.
Maybe there isn't much rubbish in other places.
I don't know, but we must definitely do
something here if we want a cleaner, more
atractive beach.

Vocabulary:
perhaps - potser
maybe - potser
reasons - raons
enough - suficient
rubbish - deixalles

Adam Porxas

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada